Prep time: 20 minutes
Marinade time: Several hours to overnight
Cook time: 10 minutes or less
• 1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® top sirloin, cut
into 1-inch chunks
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 onion, cut into wedges
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes
• 2 cups vegetables, cut into 1-inch pieces: zucchini, summer squash and/or bell pepper
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine vinegar, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, red pepper and oil in a gallon-sized zip-lock
bag. Add beef and vegetables; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator 5 hours or overnight.
2. Thread beef and vegetables onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spray grill grate with cooking spray. Heat to medium high heat. Turning occasionally, grill
kabobs 8-9 minutes or until desired doneness.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Certified Angus Beef