Baked Wolffish with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus 2-3 extra to serve
- 2 Wolffish fillets at ½ lb each
- 2 teaspoons capers in brine
- juice from ½ lemon
- pinch of sea salt
- fresh diced parsley for garnish
- freshly ground black pepper
Side Ingredients to serve:
- watercress or other mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease an oven-proof dish or pan with with olive oil and place fish spaced evenly apart and add a dash of sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes (you may need to a little longer for thicker fillets).
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plates. Add extra olive oil, lemon juice and capers to the pan and mix well. Then drizzle over the fish and season with pepper.
- Garnish with parsley & serve with a mixed green salad.