Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
• 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® brand steak, cooked
medium rare and thinly sliced
• 14 ounces uncooked pizza dough
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, for brushing
• 8 ounces pizza sauce
• 1 8-ounce ball fresh mozzarella, sliced (or 2 cups
• 2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced thin
• Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
• Optional: thinly sliced banana peppers, Kalamata olives, marinated artichoke hearts
1. Roll pizza dough on lightly floured sheet tray to a 12-inch square.
2. Spray grill grate with cooking spray. Heat to medium-high.
3. Transfer pizza crust to grill. When lightly browned, flip and brush lightly with olive oil.
4. Once second side is browned and bubbly, flip and brush lightly with oil.
5. Top with sauce, cheese, sliced steak and any optional ingredients. Season with salt and
pepper. Close grill lid; heat just until cheese melts. Garnish with basil, slice and serve.\
Recipe and photo courtesy of Certified Angus Beef