Pan Seared Opah Fillet
Simply seasoned and quick to cook,this recipe is one that you can use on many different fish. The Opah fillet hasa lean yet moist texture and distinct yet mild, sweet flavor. It can be described in its culinary qualitiesas between tuna and swordfish in flavor and texture.
- 1 lb Opah Fillet skin off
- Sprinkle of your favorite seasoning (i.e. salt & pepper lemon pepper, Mrs. Dash, or any of the Caraluzzi’s Seafood Rubs or Marinades.
- 1-2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- Heat oil in a skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high.
- Add opah to pan, cook 3 minutes each side, or until the edge turns golden brown.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, rice, or your favorite side salad.