Mini Steak Sandwiches
Prep time: 10 minutes
• 1 1/2 pounds cooked Certified Angus Beef ® steak,
• 12 mini buns
• 12 small slices cheddar cheese
• Optional accompaniments: thinly sliced red onion,
sliced tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, whole grain
1. Season steak with salt and pepper; grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness.
2. Remove steak from grill and allow to rest 4 - 6 minutes.
3. Grill onion over medium heat until tender. Slice steak thinly across the grain into strips.
4. Create sandwich by topping buns with steak, onion, cheese and mustard.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Certified Angus Beef