Enter to Win the Ultimate Grilling Package
June 27TH - July 4TH, 2022
Pure Beef Sweepstakes Rules
** Please read these sweepstakes rules carefully. By entering, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Sweepstakes are open to all U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of and immediate family of Caraluzzi’s Markets are ineligible to participate. The term “immediate family” shall include spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Odds of winning depend on the total combined number of valid entries received.
- Entries must be submitted by the end of the day on July 4th, 2022. Late entries will not be accepted or considered Caraluzzi’s Markets reserve the right to amend sweepstakes end dates at any time.
- Entries will be accepted by visiting caraluzzis.com/steaks Caraluzzi’s Markets does not accept any responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
- Incomplete or Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- All entries will be deemed to be made by the individual that fills out the entry. Submitting entries via the use of automated devices is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win.
- Winners of sweepstakes will be selected at random by an employee of Caraluzzi’s Markets and their decision shall be final. Winner(s) must be able to pick up their prize in-store.
- Sweepstakes winner(s) will be notified within 48 hours of sweepstakes ending, via telephone. Winner(s) will have 24 hours to respond and claim their prize. If selected winner(s) fails to respond within 24 hours, an alternate winner may be chosen at random.
- There will be no substitutions for any prizes.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable or assignable.
- Caraluzzi’s Markets reserve the right to amend these sweepstakes rules at any time.
- Caraluzzi’s Markets reserves the right to cancel a sweepstakes if there is evidence of hacking, security breach, or other tampering; or if necessary due to any technical problems.
- Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.