Lemon Garlic Baby Bok Choy
This easy side dish goes great with Seafood or Chicken and is ready in minutes. Enjoy!
- 3-4 heads Baby Bok Choy about 3/4 lb.
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed in a garlic press.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
Thoroughly wash the Baby Bok Choy heads with cold water in a colander to remove all dirt outside and between the leaves. Slice the heads of Baby Bok Choy in half lengthwise. Pat them dry and lightly salt & pepper both sides and set aside.
Add the Olive Oil, Crushed Garlic & Red Pepper Flakes in a large skillet. Place skillet over medium heat and cook and stir briefly until right before the garlic starts to brown.
Add in the Baby Bok Choy evenly across the skillet. Cook about 2-3 minutes and then flip each one and cook another 2-3 minutes. Bok Choy will start to wilt and lightly brown.
Turn off the burner and squeeze lemon juice from the lemon half over the Bok Choy while still in the skillet. Stir up Baby Bok Choy to mix in all the flavors and transfer them to a plate or platter.