Angry Texan Brisket Rub
- 3/4 cup paprika
- 1/2 cup fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Combine all ingredients and evenly rub on brisket or your selected Certified Angus Beef ® brand cut.
- Cover tightly in plastic wrap or zipper-locking plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight before cooking.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.