Avocado Egg Salad
- 1 ripe fresh avocado halved, pitted, use large avocados
- and peeled
- 6 hardboiled eggs peeled and halved
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives optional
- Remove and discard yolks of two of the eggs; chop remaining whites and eggs; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine half of the avocado, vinegar, mustard, and salt; mash until smooth. Dice remaining avocado and add to mixture along with eggs and onion; mix gently.
Recipe courtesy of avocadocentral.com