Bacon, Artichoke & Tomato Quiche
This quiche recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner too!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper (try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend)
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 6 slices bacon cooked (try Caraluzzi's Premium or Thick Sliced Bacon)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll crust and place into 9-inch diameter pie dish. Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper in medium mixing bowl. Pour into prepared crust.
Place artichoke hearts, red pepper, and tomato on top of egg mixture. Arrange bacon on top of quiche. Sprinkle with feta and place in oven. Bake golden brown and quiche begins to puff, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Smithfield.