Bacon Chipotle Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados
- 8 ounces applewood smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans chipotle peppers diced
- 3 Tbsp shallot minced
- 2 cloves garlic mashed
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 lime juiced
- kosher salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste (try Caraluzzi’s Five Pepper Blend)
- Cumin to taste
- Mash avocados in bowl with prepared shallots, garlic, lime juice and cilantro.
- Once you have reached desired texture, fold in prepared tomatoes, bacon and chipotle peppers.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and cumin.
Recipe and photo courtesy of avocadosfrommexico.com