- 1 to 2 pieces of cooked bacon - warm (try Caraluzzi's Premium or Thick-Sliced Bacon)
- 2 squares of Graham Cracker
- 1 Marshmallow
- 1 two-inch piece of Milk Chocolate
- Toast the marshmallow slowly and lovingly over a grill or a campfire until it is soft and gooey.
- Working quickly, assemble your s’more as follows: cracker, topped with bacon, topped with chocolate, topped with marshmallow, topped with another piece of bacon if you like, topped with the other graham square.
- Press together gently and count to 50. At this point the chocolate should be soft.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Farmland Bacon