Baked Flounder with Fresh Lemon Pepper
Flounder is a versatile and easy-to-prepare fish with a mild sweet flavor and a delicate, flaky texture.
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind about 3 lemons
- 1 tablespoon Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black peppercorns crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 6-ounce flounder fillets
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges optional
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients. Place fillets on a pan coated with cooking spray. Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.