Baked Sweet Sausage Supreme
- 1 Package of Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
- 4 Large Red Potatoes Scrubbed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 Large Red Onions Quartered
- 3 Yellow/Red/Orange Peppers 1 of Ea, Washed and julienned
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Salt Pepper, Oregano, Basil to taste
- Gather all ingredients and chop sausage up into thick bite sized chunks.
- Put Oil & butter in roasting pan (for stove top & oven) on low heat and sautee your onions, peppers, and potatoes. Cook & brown all of the above ingredients. Add sausage to ingredients and brown some more.
- Put oven on 400. Insert roasting pan with lid on for 20 minutes. Take lid off for another 5. Serve with warm biscuits.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Certified Premio.