Baked Tuna Steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 small tuna steaks
- ½ cup olive oil (try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine Salt, Pepper, Garlic and pepper flakes together thoroughly and rub on both sides of tuna steaks.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in shallow baking dish and lay in tuna steaks
- Combine remaining 6 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and teriyaki sauce and pour over fish. Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste with seasoned oil mixture 2 or 3 times during baking.