BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 3 lb. pork baby back ribs
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce try Caraluzzi’s Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place half the ribs in single layer on large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Combine sugar and seasonings; rub half evenly onto both sides of ribs. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet. Add 1/4 cup water to packet through open end. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat with remaining ribs to make second packet.
- Grill 45 min. to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
- Return ribs to grill; brush with half the barbecue sauce. Grill 15 min., turning and brushing occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kraft.