Beer Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® flank steak or coulotte steak
- 1 12-ounce bottle Guinness draught
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 3 jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Guinness, onion, garlic, and peppers in a zipper-locking plastic bag with beef. Marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove steak; discard marinade and season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness.
- Let steak rest 5 minutes; slice thinly across grain and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.