Breaded and Baked Pork Sirloin Cutlets
Boneless pork sirloin cutlets don’t differ much in preparation from your standard chicken cutlets, yet provide a bit of variety to your week day meals. Seasoned panko crumbs, a Japanese form of bread crumbs which can be found in the bread aisle, best compliment this cut of meat. To create a simple and flavorful dish, you will need:
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs per cutlet
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan per chop
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice per chop
- Coat chops lightly in lemon juice.
- Mix Parmesan and bread crumbs in a bowl, then rub over the cutlets, packing to create a crust.
- Coat the inside of a baking dish with olive oil and warm for a few minutes in an oven set at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the dish and place cutlets at the bottom. Cook for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Be sure your meat has reached an internal temperature of 145 degree Fahrenheit, as indicated by FDA safety standards.
This dish will be best complimented by potatoes or rice and a side of steamed vegetables.