This Broiled Grapefruit recipe makes a healthy breakfast or snack.
- 2 grapefruit halved
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Ground ginger or cinnamon to taste
- Sliced bananas or strawberries;
- Preheat your oven broiler.
- Cut each grapefruit in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the banana and/or strawberry slices on top of each grapefruit half.
- Drizzle some honey on top of each half, and sprinkle with some ground ginger or cinnamon.
- Place the grapefruit under the broiler until slightly browned (about 5 to 6 minutes).
Photo and recipe courtesy of paleoleap.com.