Broiled Provencal Lamb Shoulder Chops
- 4 American Lamb chops 1-inch thick
- Herbes de Provence to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- 8 scallions
- Olive oil as needed Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Liberally season both sides of the chops with herbes de Provence, salt and pepper; place on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Halve the scallions lengthwise and place on baking sheet; season with oil, salt and pepper. Broil 2 inches from heating element until chops are charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Turn chops over; brown other side for 6 to 8 minutes longer for medium-rare. Remove from oven.
Serve with scallions and a green salad. Photo and recipe courtesy of American Lamb.