Broiled Swordfish with Cilantro Oil
Swordfish is high in protein and contains essential amino and omega-3 fatty acids and has a mildly sweet flavor.
- 4 medium center cut swordfish steaks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro washed, stems removed
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- Preheat broiler
- Lightly coat steaks with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place fish on oiled, aluminum foil lined broiling pan.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes per side. Fillets should be firm to the touch with a fork when cooked long enough
- While steaks broil, place cilantro, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon juice into a blender and mix for 5 to 10 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve steaks warm with a portion of cilantro mixture over each piece.