Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted dippers such as celery or carrot sticks, crackers, pita wedges or chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken. Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve with assorted dippers
Photo and recipe courtesy of McCormick.