Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted dippers such as celery or carrot sticks, crackers, pita wedges or chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chicken. Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve with assorted dippers
Photo and recipe courtesy of McCormick.