Cajun Cauliflower Rice
Spice things up with this Cajun Cauliflower Rice! So much flavor, you won’t even miss the carbs!
- 10 oz. Pero Family Farms® Organic Riced Cauliflower
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup celery diced
- ¼ cup Pero Family Farms® Mini Sweet Peppers diced
- ¼ cup onions diced
- 1 ½ tbsp. parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the olive oil to medium high temperature.
- Next add the celery, onions, Mini Sweet Peppers and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Riced Cauliflower, chili powder, cayenne pepper and vegetable stock.
- Cook for 3 additional minutes or until the vegetables reach your desired texture.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Pero Family Farms.