For Immediate Release
Caraluzzi’s Wine and Spirits
After several months of renovations, Caraluzzi’s is excited to announce the reopening of their liquor store, set for May, 2016. To accommodate their growth plans for future locations, Caraluzzi’s has taken the same strategy as their supermarkets and rebranded their wine & spirits superstore.
As a pioneer in the superstore movement, Caraluzzi’s opened one of the largest liquor stores in Connecticut just about 20 years ago. Now, they’re adding more shelving and more coolers to accommodate an even bigger selection. This truly is the largest selection of Wine, Spirits & Beer at the lowest prices in Connecticut.
They have added 10 more doors of chilled craft beer selections, offering the largest cold craft selection anywhere. They have also added over 30 feet of new shelving to give them the overall largest selection of beers “bar none”.
Additional store highlights include:
• An addition of over 15 feet of refrigerated cheeses for all tastes to help make party planning, or just an intimate night with a bottle of wine, more enjoyable and convenient.
• The addition of a wonderful selection of crackers to accompany the new selection of cheeses and appeal to everyone’s tastes.
• Fresh lemons, limes oranges & Strawberries have been added for even more convenience to pair with your selection of beverages without an extra stop to the supermarket.
• An addition of over 30 feet of shelving and pallets of deals on the most popular beverages such as Snapple, Polar Beverages, Arizona Iced Teas and more!
• A new selection of frozen mixers and tropical drinks all frozen and ready to go.
• Other merchandise and gifts such as Party Coolers, Wine Racks, Bottle Openers, Koozies, Party Cups, Fine Wine & Beer Glasses and more!
• A Jumbo Humidor has been added to now offer a special selection of Cigars to appeal to all levels of aficionado.
More wine, spirits, mixers, and beverages, just more of everything at the new and improved Caraluzzi’s Wine & Spirits.
Caraluzzi’s offers personal and knowledgeable service with over 60 years of experience in the grocery industry. They have taken this superior experience and incorporated it into Caraluzzi’s Wine & Spirits.
Come see for yourself at 279 Greenwood Avenue Bethel, CT. www.caraluzziswineandspirits.com