Cheesy Bacon Asparagus Roll
Super easy, this appetizer is sure to be a hit at your next party!
- 6 strips thick cut bacon (try Caraluzzi's Thick Cut Bacon)
- olive oil (try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 6 pieces of string cheese
- 6 asparagus spears cooked until just tender
- Place 1 piece of string cheese and 1 asparagus spear on each slice of bacon, carefully roll each one up to form a cylinder. Fry rolls in hot oil until they are golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Smithfield.