Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 3 packages cream cheese 8 oz each, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsps all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin canned
- 4 eggs
- 1 - 1/2 cups HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Cookie Crust:
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs about 30 wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1/2 stick melted
- Prepare Chocolate Cookie Crust. Increase oven temperature to 400°F.Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until well blended. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in small chocolate chips; pour batter into prepared crust. Bake 10 minutes.Reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking 60 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Refrigerate about 5 hours before serving. Prepare and garnish with Chocolate Leaves, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Chocolate Cookie Crust: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers, crushed), 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine in medium bowl. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1/2-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Hershey's