Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Serve this flavorful shrimp with rice and a side salad for a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 lb tail-on jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- Big pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil try Caraluzzi’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro stems and leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Season the shrimp with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet, add the olive oil, garlic and lightly saute before adding the shrimp. Stir and cook until the shrimp is half cooked. Add the cilantro, butter, stir to combine well with the shrimp. Add the lime juice and continue to cook the shrimp. Turn off the heat when the lime juice dries up and the shrimp is nicely cooked and slightly charred on the surface. Serve immediately with some fresh lime wedges.