Classic Meatball Grinder
This classic meatball grinder recipe features Caraluzzi's chef prepared meatballs and Caraluzzi's San Marzano Marinara Sauce for a quick heat and eat dinner the whole family will love.
- 1 1/2 cup Caraluzzi's San Marzano Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. Caraluzzi's Chef Prepared Meatballs
- 4 freshly baked grinder rolls from Caraluzzi's Bakery
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
Mix Caraluzzi's Marinara Sauce and Meatballs in saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Simmer on medium-low heat 8 min. or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally
Spoon into rolls; top with mozzarella.