Cranberry Turkey Crescent Ring
Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups lightly packed spinach leaves chopped
- 7 oz Swiss cheese about 10 slices, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce and (if desired) extra for serving
- 2 8 oz. cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix turkey, spinach, cheese and 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
Spoon turkey filling on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring.
Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with extra cranberry sauce.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.