Creamy Baked Cauliflower
This makes the perfect side dish for a crowd!
- 7 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 20 Ritz Crackers coarsely crushed
- 1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender, adding corn to the boiling water for the last minute. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, Parmesan and garlic powder until blended. Place cauliflower mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add peppers and cream cheese mixture; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
- Mix cracker crumbs, shredded cheese and parsley; sprinkle over vegetable mixture. Cover.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until vegetable mixture is heated through and topping is lightly browned, uncovering for the last 10 min.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Kraft.