Cutecumber Poppers in a Blanket
Perfect for picnics or an appetizer at your next BBQ.
- 12 Mucci Cutecumber Poppers washed and patted dry
- 2 6 ” Tortilla wraps cut into 12 equal strips
In a small bowl, mix together:
- 6 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 Tbs. Finely diced red Sweet Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbs. Scallion finely chopped
- 1 Clove fresh garlic
- 1 Tbs. Fresh thyme finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Fresh black pepper
- Spread equal amounts of cream cheese filling onto tortilla strips. Roll one cucumber per prepared tortilla strip, secure with a toothpick and place on a serving tray.
- Garnish each with Mucci's Sun Drops™ and Sun Bliss sweet grape tomatoes sliced in half.
- Refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Mucci Farms.