"Easy as Pie" Peach Pie
- 5-8 yellow peaches peel and slice
- 1 package frozen pie crust
- 1 egg whisked (optional)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 or 3 pinches cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw pie crust according to pie crust instructions.
- Place sliced peaches into large bowl, add in brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- 4.Stir until peach slices are coated.
- Fill bottom pie crust with coated peaches.
- 6.Cut butter into 4-6 slices, place on top of coated peaches.
- Place upper pie crust on top according to package instructions.
- 8.Brush upper pie crust with a small amount of the whisked egg (optional).
- 9.Bake pie at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of The Kitchen at Summeripe