Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes
This easy side dish is healthy and simple. You can get creative with your toppings too.
- 4 sweet potatoes scrubbed clean
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Sea salt try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper try Caraluzzi's Five Pepper Blend
- Preheat oven to 425º. On a baking sheet, poke sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes, then split the tops open with a knife and top with a pat of butter and season with salt and pepper.