Easy Chicken Korma
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- 1 jar Patak’s Korma Cooking Sauce
- 2 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp flaked almonds toasted
- 9.9 oz. pkg Basmati rice microwavabe
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken meat and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Shake the jar of Patak’s Korma Cooking Sauce, then stir into the meat. Add the cracked black pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in half the cilantro.
- Prepare the rice.
- Serve hot, garnished with the remaining cilantro and toasted almonds over rice.