Easy Chicken Korma
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 450 g chicken breast cubed
- 1 jar Patak’s Korma Cooking Sauce
- 2 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- 1 Tbsp flaked almonds toasted
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chicken meat and fry for a further 3 minutes.
Shake the jar of Patak’s Korma Cooking Sauce, then stir into the meat. Add the cracked black pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir in half the coriander.
Serve hot garnished with the remaining coriander and toasted almonds.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Patak's