- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 24 ounce jar Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 15 ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 cups bow tie-shaped pasta cooked and drained
- 1 8 ounce container small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (about 1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and pasta in the prepared dish. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Arrange the cheese balls randomly over the pasta mixture. Place a sliced olive on each cheese ball. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Campbell's.