Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 24 ounce jar Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 15 ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 cups bow tie-shaped pasta cooked and drained
- 1 8 ounce container small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (about 1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
Mix 1 1/2 cups of the sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and pasta in the prepared dish. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and cover the dish with foil.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Arrange the cheese balls randomly over the pasta mixture. Place a sliced olive on each cheese ball. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Campbell's.