Grapefruit and Arugula Salad with Honey-Lemon Vinaigrette
Total Time 15 minutes
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 large grapefruits sectioned and pith removed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 english cucumber thinly sliced
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add the honey, Dijon, sea salt, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil to a mason jar. Shake well until all the ingredients are combined and the dressing is smooth.
Add the arugula to a large bowl, along with the sectioned grapefruit, and the thinly sliced cucumber.
Pour as much of the dressing over the salad as you prefer (I rarely use all the dressing) and toss.
Top with the chopped walnuts and serve!
Photo and recipe courtesy of thebusybaker.ca