Grapefruit and Arugula Salad with Honey-Lemon Vinaigrette
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 large grapefruits sectioned and pith removed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 english cucumber thinly sliced
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add the honey, Dijon, sea salt, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil to a mason jar. Shake well until all the ingredients are combined and the dressing is smooth.
- Add the arugula to a large bowl, along with the sectioned grapefruit, and the thinly sliced cucumber.
- Pour as much of the dressing over the salad as you prefer (I rarely use all the dressing) and toss.
- Top with the chopped walnuts and serve!
Photo and recipe courtesy of thebusybaker.ca