Why go grass-fed?
• Less Saturated Fat
• Fewer Calories
• More Vitamin's A & E
• Ideal Omega 6:3 Ratio
• No Hormones or Antibiotics
• No Animal By-Products
Raised in North America’s heartland on family owned farms from Missouri to Wisconsin, grass-fed beef is a holistic approach to delicious beef.
Grass-fed from the best forage available, grass-fed beef offers a range of health benefits, from an increase in vitamins A and E to an ideal omega 3 ratio (essential for healthy brain function.) Grass-fed beef is full of nutrients that are good for your body, and contains less of the things that aren’t.
A great way to enjoy a guilt free burger, grass-fed beef contains less saturated fat and fewer calories. Grass-fed beef also makes a mean, lean meat loaf. Ask our expert staff for recipe suggestions next time you shop!
Want more healthy burger tips?
It's all in the toppings! Skip american cheese for options lower in cholesterol. Try topping your burger with these delicious alternatives.
• Guacamole (Or even just slices of avocado)
• Alfalfa Sprouts
• Salsa (Add taco seasoning to your ground beef before shaping burgers!)
• Heirloom Tomatoes, Arugala and Pesto
• Goat Cheese, Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper or Sun Dried Tomato
• Caraluzzi's Signature Pineapple Salsa
• Onions (Try adding to the ground beef rather than putting the onion on top. Slice and dice into small pieces. Caramelize beforehand if desired)