Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Unite a trio of colorful peppers with marinated chicken for these Chicken Kabobs on the Grill. Marinate & baste these chicken kabobs with Italian dressing!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 each red yellow and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing divided
- Thread chicken and peppers alternately onto 4 skewers; brush with 1/4 cup dressing.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs 12 to 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Kraft.