Grilled Chipotle Fish Tacos
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillets or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro optional
- 12 corn tortillas warmed
- Combine dressing with chipotle chile pepper in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Pour remaining dressing mixture over cod in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and 2 tablespoons reserved dressing mixture in medium bowl. Stir in cabbage and cilantro; chill, if desired.
- Remove cod from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil cod, turning once, 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. To serve, arrange cod in tortillas, then top with cabbage mixture.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Hellmann's.