Grilled French Dressing Boneless Leg of Lamb
This recipe is super easy and great on the grill. The key is to let the lamb marinate in the French dressing for at least 4 hours.
- Approx 2.5 to 3 pounds American boneless leg of lamb butterflied
- 1/2 bottle French dressing
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 large lemon slice
- Place lamb in a plastic bag, add the French dressing, garlic, onion, and the juice from the large lemon slice. Marinate at least 3-4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- When the lamb is done marinating let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, coming up to room temperature or slightly cooler.
- Grill on med-high heat for 6-8 min per side or until cooked (145-160 degrees).