Grilled Garlic Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound jumbo raw shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro or parsley for serving
- 6 large wooden skewers (soak in water for half hour prior to cooking)
Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for marinade.
Thread shrimp onto skewers, about 5 to 6 shrimp per skewer. Place on a plate. Pour marinade over shrimp skewers.
Oil grates of a grill and set to medium heat. Add skewers to grill and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until pink and opaque, basting with any extra marinade while cooking.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Skinny Ms.