Grilled Peach Ice Cream Cups
Grilled Summeripe Peaches make the perfect bowls to serve your favorite ice cream in. This quick and easy recipe will be your new go-to dessert for any backyard BBQ!
- 2 Summeripe Yellow Peaches
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut Summeripe yellow peaches in half and remove the pit
- Make the peach "cups" by using a melon baller to remove enough peach flesh to fit a scoop of ice cream, we usually take 3-4 spoonfuls.
- Heat a grill to medium-high or 350 degrees
- Brush or drizzle "rim" of the peach cups with olive oil to prevent the peaches from sticking to grill
- Place Summeripe Peach cups directly onto heat, flesh side down
- Grill until grill lines are visible and the peaches are fork-tender, about 4-7 minutes
- Remove from grill and let cool for a few minutes
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into the center of the Summeripe Peach Cup and enjoy!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Summeripe.