Grilled Salmon Quinoa Bowl
- Broiler Pan or baking sheet, Small Saucepan, Spatula & 4 small serving bowls.
- 4 1/2 lb pieces of salmon fillet
- 1 English hot house cucumber sliced thin
- 4 Tablespoons Cindy’s Mediterranean Herb Cooking Sauce
- 4 Cups Minute Microwave White & Red Quinoa 2 packages
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill or broiler on high. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In small saucepan on low warm the cooking sauce for later.
- Grill or broil salmon skin side down (on foil makes easier clean up) about 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness, until salmon is cooked thoroughly.
- While Salmon is cooking wash and thinly slice the cucumber (can leave the skin on).
- Microwave quinoa cups 1 at a time per simple instructions.
- Put quinoa into 4 individual serving bowls.
- Divide sliced cucumber into 4 serving bowls on one side of the quinoa.
- Slide spatula under each salmon fillet to remove skin and place on top of quinoa.
- Lightly drizzle cooking sauce over the salmon, quinoa, and cucumber.