Grilled Sirloin Mini Sandwiches
Grilled Sirloin Mini Sandwiches with cheese and BBQ bourbon sauce will be the star of any party or a fun and easy dinner to make any night of the week.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Certified Angus Beef® sirloin steaks
- 1 red onion sliced evenly into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup barbecue Sauce Try Caraluzzi's Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste Try Caraluzzi's Sea Salt and Five Pepper Blend
- Grill onion over medium heat until tender.
- In a small bowl stir bourbon into barbecue sauce.
- Season sirloin steaks with salt and pepper to taste; grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness. Allow steaks to rest 3-5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
- Create sandwiches by topping buns with cheese, steak, onion and barbeque sauce.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.