Ground Chicken Penne Pasta
- 1 package al fresco Italian Seasoned Ground Chicken
- 1 package of penne pasta Try Caraluzzi's Penne Rigate
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets cooked
- 1 tbsp. olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar your favorite alfredo sauce Or Try Caraluzzi's Fresh Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese optional
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Sauté al fresco Italian seasoned ground chicken and broccoli for 5 minutes, or until ground chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the pasta and sauce, stir and coat.
- Top with parmesan cheese (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Alfresco.