Ground Chicken Penne Pasta
- 1 lb Caraluzzi's Ground Chicken
- 2 tsp Caraluzzi's Italian Season Mix
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi's Penne Rigate Pasta
- 1 bag broccoli florets (steam in bag)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil Try Caraluzzi's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pkg Caraluzzi's Fresh Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions to al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Steam broccoli in microwave, open bag when done so broccoli does not overcook.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Season ground chicken with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes and sauté it for 5 minutes, or until ground chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the pasta, broccoli, cheese, and sauce, and stir completely.
- Serve in a large bowl or individual serving bowls and enjoy!
As a vegetarian option can sub chicken with a plant based alternative. Can serve with a loaf of warm bread, try Caraluzzi's Mezzo Ciabatta.