Haddock Fish Tacos
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh haddock fish fillets or substitute another firm white fish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- the zest and juice from 1 whole fresh lime
- 12 fresh corn tortillas
- Place the haddock fish fillets in a shallow baking dish and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, oil, and the zest and juice from a lime. Pour over the fish fillets, making sure the fish is covered with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- When ready to bake the fish, preheat oven to 375F degrees. Place marinated fish fillets on a silicone mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- To serve, place desired amount of fish inside a fresh corn tortilla, top with a slaw, onion, avocado, pico de gallo or something else of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of tasty ever after.