Harvest Grape Salad
- 12 cups leaf lettuce
- 1 lb. green grapes seedless
- 1 lb. red grapes seedless
- 1/2 lb. cooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 3 oz. package Oriental Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts or sunflower kernels
- Salad dressing of your choice.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, grapes and shrimp. Break Ramen noodles into small pieces (save the seasoning packet for another use) add to salad with the chow mein noodles, raisins, onion, and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing, toss to coat.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Dulcich.