Healthy Salmon Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil try Caraluzzi’s Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar try Caraluzzi’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste try Caraluzzi’s 5-Pepper Blend & Caraluzzi’s Sea Salt
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 11oz package spring mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a small sauce pan and add garlic and cook for 1 minute on medium heat. Stir in honey, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Stir to combine and simmer for approximately 3 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Place salmon fillets on a foil lined baking sheet, skin side down. Brush each fillet with the balsamic glaze and bake for 12 minutes. When you remove the salmon from the foil, the skin will stay on the foil.
- Toss the spring mix with your favorite salad additions and a light balsamic dressing. Serve the salmon on top of the salad and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Simple Beginnings