Herb Stuffed Sole
Stuffing Mixture & Fish
- 1/2 cup crumbly-style seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated
- lemon peel
- 1 16-ounce package frozen
- sole fillets not breaded,
- thawed drained
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all stuffing mixture ingredients except sole fillets in medium bowl. Place 1 tablespoon stuffing mixture in center of each fillet. Wrap each fillet around stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks.
- Place stuffed fish into ungreased 8-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in same bowl. Pour over fish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Recipe Courtesy Of Land O’ Lakes.