Honeycrisp Apple Pancakes
- 2 large Honeycrisp apples peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- Powdered sugar
- Pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and toss apples in the mixture.
- Spread apples in pie plate and bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- Turn oven temperature up to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together Eggland’s Best Eggs, milk, flour, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour over apple mixture and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle warm maple syrup over the top.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Eggland's Best.